...am I doing it right?
They are so sweet...love those eyes.
I love those lips - you just want to kiss those sweet little noses, too.
How cute to get the same shot at the same age. They look a little alike. Gracen has such long lashes and red hair! Carson is getting so big, I need to see you guys ASAp ")
Awwwwwwe so cute. Jane has a orange nose too!:) MISS YOU
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are so sweet...love those eyes.
I love those lips - you just want to kiss those sweet little noses, too.
How cute to get the same shot at the same age. They look a little alike. Gracen has such long lashes and red hair! Carson is getting so big, I need to see you guys ASAp ")
Awwwwwwe so cute. Jane has a orange nose too!:) MISS YOU
Post a Comment