Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trip to the Aquarium

We went to lunch with our friends Ella and Becky... THANK GOODNESS for ice cream. I thought these girls were going to go CRAZY until our sweet server brought us ice cream.
After lunch we headed off to the Aquarium. These girls were in HEAVEN and ran all over the whole place. "Look at this!! Come over here mom!! Did you see those?!?"
Carson enjoyed the sharks and colorful fish.

I'm so glad we have such good friends... I just wished we lived closer!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I have always wanted to go there. That looks like it's a pretty cool place. I'm glad you guys got to get out and have a fun day :)

chyayn said...

my girls have been BEGGING to go to our aquarium...wish we could have joined you! Looks fun.

Bugga said...

It's so nice that Gracen has a good friend to hang out with. Looked like a fun day with Ella.