Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Another fun day at the Zoo...
We went to the zoo with some friends last week... as stinky as it is, I love going to the zoo. :o)

Our little navigators... they kept us on our toes and let us know when we missed an animal.
Carson, again, wanted to ride the merri-go round by himself.
This is Gracen's favorite part of the Zoo.

They had a bunch of baby animals there, a baby elephant (that wasn't out to see yet), 3 baby tigers, a baby leopard, and this DARLING baby giraffe.
I know this was my favorite part when I was young...
Carson was a good sport... even when he was 2 hours past his naptime.

But, it soon caught up to him.
Thanks Jodi for going with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwe I remember the Hogle ZOO! Wish we could go with you-i think Jane would LOVE it.:) glad you are having fun while the sun still shines
Post a Comment