Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back on the Treadmill

So... Aaron, Paige, and Brooke (?) and I are going to run the Top of Utah in August... and I'm going to run the State Capital half in May... so I'm back on the treadmill. This time to work on speed. My goal by August (or May if I can) is to run 13.1 in 2.30. Doesn't sound like a big deal, it's only 15 minutes faster than my Halloween time... but I was running 12.75 minute mile. To get to 2 hours and 30 minutes I have to run 11.45 minute mile. I'm not quite sure hoe to do that but to run faster and walk less. SO... today I ran a mile and walked a quarter for 3 miles. I didn't run very fast, but I need to get my self actually RUNNING for a mile at a time... then I think I can speed up my time. we shall see. :o)

3 Miles ~~ 47 Minutes ~~ 301 Calories

No comments: