Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 Miles

I woke up early to get this run in... and BOY did I have a hard time getting up!! John snores like a chainsaw and I've been having a hard time sleeping. I have dreams about the noise... getting really irritated by it... then I wake up and it's just John. Poor guy's been getting poked in the ribs a lot lately. Any way... I woke up and ran, but couldn't really get moving. I was going to do 4 miles, but I just couldn't get myself to move for another 15 minutes. Sad I know, but I was just done. Well, I guess I'll need to do 5 or 6 miles on Saturday... wait John's out of town. Well, I'll just see what I can do with Carson at my feet.  :o)

3 Miles ~ ~ 49 Min ~ ~ 309 Calories

No comments: