Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 2-Crossfit

So much for running yesterday. I don't know what happened, but I just could not leave the house. I did get a lot of work done, so I guess that's okay. I went to CrossFit this morning, and I am sore and exhausted. For warm up we ran a lap, which is .3 of a mile. Then we did 10 pull ups, and 10 push ups. Then we practice back squats...20 of them. That used to be my favorite! My max was 110 pounds, today I only lifted 50. I can't believe how much I've lost.

After that we did our workout of the day, which was doing sets of 21, then 15, then 9 of hang squat snatch (which includes a lot of squatting) and then pull up. Everything hurts! And everything is shaky. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit down or walk up and down stairs for a few days. :-) But I'm at least trying.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha dep
Thi cong nha xuong
Biet thu dep
Nha pho dep
Cong ty nha vui

UplayOnline said...

Delicious Cooking Recpies latest and the best quality Video experience, Religion


สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
goldenslot

Unknown said...

Post jest naprawdę świetny i bardzo miło jest czytać i uzyskiwać informacje.
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub

gream said...

The online casino game online casino game from Cambodia.


The online casino game online casino game from Laos. The official and legally available in Cambodia, we bring the casino game from Gclub69 to you to experience live through online games to enjoy. สล็อตออนไลน์ Online casino games with us 24 hours, online gambling to give gamblers a fun, have fun,

and enjoy great gambling, investment is very comfortable, is a bet that will make everyone. Get to know the gambles and make the bets as you like to gamble with the popular gambling world that can afford to invest fully with standard gambling games. Gambling is a game that will give you all the fun and challenging to gamble online to make a bet that anyone can play.

There are many bets to gamble online where, how can it. It is a great investment and ready to gamble at making a lot of money this way to win every time with the luck of the gambling site that is more modern. สล็อต Sub-standard quality that impressed me more freedom you can not do more at a time, try it.