...or at least trying to. Gracen was sure glad to have her little buddy home.

And Carson was glad to have his own "blue" toys. :o) (not really... I know he misses Jane)

It was such a BEAUTIFUL day on Thursday we went outside to carve her pumpkin. I talked her into at least putting her hand in the pumpkin...

...but she wouldn't touch or pull out any of the guts.

She did choose the shapes of the face and helped cut a little. (Little Foot had to be a part of everything we did that day)
3 comments:
cute pics KC...Im glad John left some carving for you to do-(or did you go buy another pumpkin??):)
That bottom picture is so cute of you two! Cute pumpkin too.
When did you build a deck?? I loved all your pictures. Looks like you are back into the swing of things.
Post a Comment