Gracen LOVES playing with Carson. She's always finding him little toys to play with...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I can't believe it's been a week since I posted anything. Things have been really busy with the Primary Program, Pre-school, Joy School, and just watching these kids GROW. I sure love them.
Gracen LOVES playing with Carson. She's always finding him little toys to play with...
...notice the little toys tucked in around his belly. She found one of Bugga's dinosaurs she borrowed a while ago and that is now Carson's favorite toy. Don't even think of taking it away from him. TEARS WILL BE SHED! :o) I think he's figuring out the "crying" system... if he wants Gracen to get in trouble or really wants something... the water-works start. Isn't he too young to start this? :o)
Carson still has no interest in rolling over. We put him on his belly and he arches and swings his bum and legs up into the air.
Then he starts looking for help... then he cries. He can almost sit up by himself, but he likes to throw his head back as soon as he gets his balance. Silly boy!
Gracen LOVES playing with Carson. She's always finding him little toys to play with...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohhhhh they are so cute. Enjoy Carson just holding still for a while-Jane keeps me BUSY!!!!!(and a little stressed for fear of what she is into!) Its nice for them just to be able to lay still and be happy...he will move SOON enough!!!
That picture with his legs in the air looks cool. He must be pretty strong. I second what Chy says... when they move is when they get into trouble!!!!
After seeing him just a couple of days ago, I don't believe he ever sheds a tear. He is such a good baby!
What sweet cuddly faces. I loved that first "sleepy" faced picture of Gracen. Carson will be moving before you know it. Tell him that he can keep the dinosaur - what a boy!
Post a Comment