Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gracen had her little friend Hadley come over and play today. They play so well I hate sending her home... so I try and keep her as long as I can. :o) They dressed up as fairies and were protecting me from "Hunters". I had to write down a few things they were saying...
"I've got my 'spelling wand' to cast some spells on those hunters."
"Oh no! Those hunters are barfing all over the carpet!"
"Gracen, don't eat that onion... it's poison for the hunters!"

I don't know who these hunters are... but they're in for some trouble. :o)

2 comments:

chyayn said...

cute little girls! KC, look what a fun mom you are cutting sandwiches out in heart shapes!:) Love that you recorded what they said-she will like looking back on those memories.:)

Em said...

Shoot, I'm glad you have some protection! It sounds like those Hunters are some bad dudes. Hope they stay out of my neck of the woods. :)