John and I have noticed that Gracen has started sucking her thumb in Primary... I don't know why... maybe for attention or just because other kids in her class do it. But we promised her a big piece of cake if she would keep her thumb out of her mouth. After church we asked her and she said "yes". Later, while she was eating lunch, she said "Mom, I need to tell you the truth. I did put my thumb in my mouth in primary and I'm sorry. I just wanted to be honest." A mom couldn't be prouder!! She didn't get a big piece of cake, but she did get a little sliver of it for telling the truth.
3 comments:
That is wonderful!! How validating for you as a parent! Cael is going to lie, cheat and steal his way through life, I just know it. Little turkey :)
What a good girl! I love how mature she is about it:)
Yeah for Gracen! You guys are good parents! It all just kind of comes together! :) Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment