Monday, April 13, 2009

My Little Bunnies...

Saturday we went to the Herriman Easter Egg Hunt. When we woke up, the weather was BEAUTIFUL... but by the time we left to the hunt, it was overcast and windy.
Gracen and her little friend Hadley were good sports in the cold. They were so excited to get out and pick up all the treats. We were in a good area with a lot of stuff and not many kids, but when the siren went off, they ran to the other end of the park. :o) Oh well... they had fun and they picked up the things they wanted.
Gracen got pudding snacks, animal crackers, a little beach ball, plastic bunnies, and a few eggs full of little prizes. I wish I had a picture of Hadley... her basket was FULL of eggs... the complete opposite of Gracen. Carson had had it and was ready to go home.
He didn't nap very well and was so grumpy. I'm sure the fact that he's teething didn't help. So, he ended up eating for about 2 hours strait, just for entertainment. It sure cheered him up. :o)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks fun KC! We'll have to be there for sure next year.

chyayn said...

WOW! Who puts that festivus together?! How fun. HOLY COW CARSONS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL! I double clicked on that last photo and fell in love! What darling kiddies, KC!!