kC! That is darling...bailey and I loved his moves as he rolled over and kept going...look out-he'll be running soon! he and Jane would have so much fun together...wish you were closer:(
Wow, he really gets around fast! I'm glad you recorded that. One day it will be so fun to watch, like Adan's scooting. What ever it takes to get around, right!
4 comments:
Like Uncle, like nephew.
Unless he's suffered from a stroke.
kC! That is darling...bailey and I loved his moves as he rolled over and kept going...look out-he'll be running soon! he and Jane would have so much fun together...wish you were closer:(
Wow, he really gets around fast! I'm glad you recorded that. One day it will be so fun to watch, like Adan's scooting. What ever it takes to get around, right!
I can't believe how big he is getting! Love that wounded soldier crawl...he looks so proud of himself.
Post a Comment