Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 40

I skipped another weekend... I was up in Lava Hot Springs with the Sarah's (which was SO relaxing). I'm nervous I won't make it past 5 miles. Well, I did another 3/4 mile running and then ran 1/2 mile (twice) with a lot of walking in between. I just had to prove to myself I could do more than just one 3/4 run. John actually laughed when I told him that I could only run 3/4 mile at a time... I guess when I told him I needed to run 5 miles he thought I was actually running the whole time. :o) No wonder he was so impressed with me keeping on schedule... he thought I was running the whole time. I guess I need to clarify that I can't run a full 5 miles... there is A LOT of walking while I'm going. :o) But I am still proud of my 3/4 mile accomplishment, even if it makes him laugh.

3.75 Miles ~~ 58 Minutes ~~ 372 Calories

3 comments:

chyayn said...

can john run 5 miles??;) YOU GO GIRL!! Keep it up!

Bugga said...

Shoot - I don't know if I could WALK 5 miles. I agree with Chy - I'm so proud of you KC for sticking with this very difficult goal. Although, Samantha and Bailey will tell you that "We are WOMEN and we CAN DO HARD THINGS." You've got the power - sing it out! "I've got the power!!"

Samantha said...

keep it up kc you can do it!! GO KC GO GO GO!! keep trying to run every day i can be your cheerleader in NY =) I LOVE YOU!!