I love running outside... ok I should say walking outside (I'm working on the running thing). I smell like a boy that's been outside all day, but I feel strong. I tried sprinting up all the really steep hills and at least running the flat areas and down the hills. I went along a horse trail behind a bunch of neighborhoods... it was nice and no runners (so no one could see my awkwardness). The weather was BEAUTIFUL!! It was just nice... but I started getting a pain under my left shoulder blade when I'd run. Oh well... NICE RUN/WALK!!
6.5 Miles ~~ 80 Minutes (I think... I forgot to look) ~~ ?? Calories
1 comment:
KC, I'm so proud of your strength and endurance. I know you've been discouraged because you haven't been able to give your training 100% but you are still running...and walking. This is so much more than you've ever physically ever accomplished. Be proud of yourself and keep working at it.
Post a Comment