Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 48

I'm finally back to normal... tummy's all better... so I went out for a run. I was just going to hit the treadmill, but John talked me into going outside. He reminded me of how much better I do outside and how much I like it. It looked so chilly, windy, and like it was going to rain (which it did... a little). But I did it anyway. He was right... I like outside a lot better. I'm still wondering how I'm going to finish my training. Our friends asked me to watch their daughter again this summer and my recent boss called to see if I could help her get things going before she has her 2nd baby in October. It actually looks like I'm going to have to wake up early. YUCK!! 7 weeks and counting!! I need to at least get to 11 miles.

7 Miles ~~ 78 Minutes ~~ Enough Calories for me :o)
(Can you tell my treadmill is wrong on the time or distance)

No comments: