Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 49

Well... today was an adventure. I knew I needed to run OUTSIDE but was trying to figure out how to do it with the kiddos. So I did what Brooke suggested a while ago... I hooked up the DVD player and put in Go Diego Go (which will keep Carson entertained for hours), threatened Gracen with her life to NOT tease Carson, and set out for a run/walk. All of this of coarse took 30 minutes to get ready, but we made it out the door just in time for it to get cloudy and start to sprinkle. It never really rained, just kind of spit on us... but the kids were so GOOD!! That DVD player is the best thing EVER!! I feel like it took me longer and I spent most of the time walking... it takes a lot of energy pushing 2 kids (I saw women running pushing a stroller like it was nothing... I thought I was going to die most of the time), but I did it and I made it without getting mad at the kids. :o)

5 Miles ~~ 60 minutes ~~ Lots of Calories :o)

1 comment:

Bugga said...

Go KC - as they say in Nemo..."Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" and in your case..."Just keep running". It will all be worth it in the end!