I didn't write about running with P on Tuesday... I guess because we only ran maybe 10 minutes and walked the rest of the short 2 or 3 mile loop up in Park City. It was nice having her there... having someone to talk to while I walked. I think I walked more because it was a lot more entertaining... but she did push me when we ran. :o)
But today I did 9 miles! I was crazy and waited until Carson went down for a nap... so I started running at 1:00 in the afternoon... NOT SMART!! I did take water with me this time, thanks to Paige's fanny-pack. I also tried one of her "energy gels"... GROSS, but it worked. It took a while to kick in, but I think it helped with the run. I feel like I ran more. I'm still at about 13 minute mile, but that's ok with me... I should finish the 1/2 before the van picks up the stragglers. Key word is "should". :o)
1 week to go!! Wish me luck!!
9 Miles ~~ 2 hours ~~ YEA ME!!
1 comment:
so glad I got to run with you! It was fun even though I think we did do more talking than jogging:) Love you...GOOD LUCK! You are going to do awesome!
Post a Comment