YEA ME!! I did it... again! I google-maped it so I hope it's right this time. :o) I even walked probably 1/2 the time. I CAN DO THIS!! I hurt and I'm tired, but I can do hard things. :o)
Awesome job, KC! From what I've read of your posts, this seems to be your first half? Or maybe just your first time to do one in a while? Either way, it looks like, from the mileage you are running, that you will be READY. No need to cry those last three miles. You should be SMILING for those!
For the cramping...are you drinking enough liquids? That is sometimes a cause.
3 comments:
YEA! I'm so proud of you! That is seriously awesome!
You can do it! you are amazing and a total inspiration to my life..abrazos.
Awesome job, KC! From what I've read of your posts, this seems to be your first half? Or maybe just your first time to do one in a while? Either way, it looks like, from the mileage you are running, that you will be READY. No need to cry those last three miles. You should be SMILING for those!
For the cramping...are you drinking enough liquids? That is sometimes a cause.
Good luck!
Post a Comment