What a run... well, a lot of walking... but it was nice to be outside. I think I could have gone faster, but my batteries died on my music about 1/2 way through. I really need a beat to keep me going. I kept thinking... "hmmmm... what do I think about? I actually have nothing to think about. I NEED MY MUSIC!" Pretty sad when I can't be alone with myself. :o) I did start counting my steps and breaths... then I started saying "one foot in front of the other..." I guess that kept me going. I need to charge up the iPod for next run... it works SO much better for me.
8.5 miles ~ 1 hour 50 minutes ~ ?? calories... but I hope enough to burn off the pizza I just ate. :o)
2 comments:
8.5 miles??? WOW - that is so good KC. And especially without your music.
PS I love your new photos of the kids. So cute!
Post a Comment