This morning for me was frustrating!! I'm really trying to get in more miles, but it's hard when I can only run until 6:30. If I want more miles I either have to wake up before 5:30 (and that's hard enough for me to do as it is) or I need to run faster (and that's pretty hard for me to do too). I was running about a 12 minute miles outside, then I came inside so John could go to work and on the treadmill I was running about a 14.5 minute mile. Either my Garmin is wrong or the treadmill is wrong... and I'm hoping it's the treadmill. I made pretty good time on the first 2 miles... it only took me about 20 minutes. Oh well... I got in some miles. I wish my Garmin would work inside on the treadmill. :o)
Song of the Day: "Amy, Amy, Amy"- Amy Winehouse
4.8 miles ~ 57 minutes OUTSIDE
1.4 miles ~ 18 minutes INSIDE... somethings wrong with the treadmill
TOTAL 6.2 miles ~ 1 hour 15 min
No comments:
Post a Comment