It was all I could do to get out of bed this morning. 5:30 is TOO early for a weekend morning. Gavin's baptism was today in Logan, so I had to get in a good run before we left at 8:00. The only problem with this morning's run is that I needed to pee... BAD!! I thought about going home, but I know I wouldn't want to leave (plus I didn't want to run up that hill until I was done). So the first half of the run was me looking for a good spot to pee outside... no such luck. Then I came over a hill and saw the lights of Smith's... so I changed my route and headed into Smith's. The rest of the run was uneventful. Just lovely. I've been taking another kind of allergy medicine. I don't sneeze, but I can smell all the animals of Herriman. I ran past some goats and sheep this morning. YUCK!! Horses are one thing, but sheep and goats really stink. At least they made me run fast past them.
Song of the day: "Giving Up the Gun" - Vampire Weekend
6.5 miles ~ 1 hour 20 min
No comments:
Post a Comment