Thursday, November 24, 2011

5.8 Miles

Another beautiful morning in SUNNY St. George. I think it was in the 50's when I started out this morning. I didn't leave until later, I'm in charge of the rolls today and I needed to get those rising. I wish I could have gone longer and further... I'm planning on really eating today!  :o) It would have been nice to burn some more calories, but the rolls needed to be punched down, rolled out, baked and the kids (including John) needed to be reminded to get ready for the day.

Since today's Thanksgiving, I want to say how THANKFUL I am for John and my kids, my friends and my family... I am SO blessed!!  I'm thankful for a healthy body and a husband that supports my new "habit".  :o) I'm grateful for the religion I belong to and love. I'm grateful for my Savior and for a loving Heavenly Father. I'm thankful for this beautiful world I live in and for the freedoms I enjoy. I have a lot to be thankful for. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Time to eat TURKEY!!

5.8 miles ~ 1 hours 7 min

No comments: