DANG it's cold up here!! I miss the WARM SUN!!
I almost didn't make it out today. Gracen is off track for 3 weeks and that means entertaining kids all day. I decided last night to get up early, but I guess I changed my mind during the night, because the alarm didn't go off. :o) So, after I realized that my alarm didn't go off, I thought I'd just hit the treadmill while Carson was at pre-school. While we were out running errands, one of Gracen's friends called and invited her to go to the Aquarium. YEA!! So I was able to run outside! Once again... IT'S SO COLD... but I did it. :o) Not as fast as in St. George, but I got in 5 miles before I had to pick up Carson. The sun was shining, but there was so heat coming off of it. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I got it in!
Song of the Day - "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" - Kelly Clarkson (sing it out sister!!)
5 miles ~ 1 hour
No comments:
Post a Comment