Thursday, May 10, 2012

4.75 Miles

Have I mentioned how excited I am for summer? Mornings are amazing and peaceful. I ran with a friend this morning. It sure made time go by faster... and she pushed me harder. I still walked (talking the whole time) but when we ran, we ran farther than we would have alone. We did 4.75 miles in just under an hour. Tuesday I ran on the balls of my feet. Boy I was feeling it yesterday. So I ran "normal" today... much better. It felt good.

As I was running up the hill to get home, John drove up behind me just as I got to the top (scared me a little)... I guess he decided to get up early this morning and said he'd waited long enough. He drove around the block hoping to see me out and about. Oops!

Song of the day- "Free Falling" - Tom Petty (repeated twice)  :o)

4.75 miles ~ 55 minutes

No comments: