I didn't beat my PR... which I was really bummed about. But I knew within the first 2 miles that it was going to be a tough one. My shins were killing and I felt my Achilles tendon start to pull, so I slowed down and decided to just enjoy the views and the run. It was beautiful. I sang (in my head) as I went, took some pictures, and took pictures for others. :o) The best part was that I passed one of the younger ladies that runs the relay with us... it felt good to pass a 20 something... but then again, who knows if she was in the same boat as I was... not enough training and sore muscles. Oh well... LOVED the race... and I finished. :o)
 |
| On your mark... get set... |
 |
| LOVE THIS VIEW!! |
| Bib#: 1711 |
|
|
| | Chip Time: 02:23:07 (BOO!) |
| | Average Pace:10:55 (nuts!) |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment