Wednesday, October 30, 2013

4.5 Miles

Oh what a beautiful morning... oh what a beautiful day... I absolutely LOVED my run this morning. It certainly was cold, but as soon as the sun came out, it was perfect. I ran down Yellow Fork canyon. I was suppose to run with a friend, but she had something come up... but she said she'd take me back up to get my car. So I set off on my own. I ran into these lovelies in the beginning...
 they scared me to death! It was creepy to hear something moving around in the bushes.

Once I got going it was nice... downhill mostly. It was just a beautiful fall morning and I loved it. I kept a 9:30 pace until I got to the bottom... then I walked a bit upping my pace to 10:20.  :o(  But it was beautiful.
Hopefully I've put in enough miles to make a dent in my time.  :o)  Wish me luck!! Snow Canyon here I come... ready or not.  :o)

4.5 miles ~ 44 minutes

No comments: