Wednesday, October 9, 2013

3.25 Miles

Well, I guess it wasn't my lack of movement on Sunday... my shins are acting up again. I think my body knows I have 3 weeks to get ready for Snow Canyon and is in protest.  :oP  Good think I bought new shoes and have some fabulous looking compression socks. My body can't fool me... I can do this!  Sad thing is, that I'm running Snow Canyon solo.  :o(  Two of my running buddies are hurt, one has a concert weekend planned with her hubby, and the other has a primary program that weekend... so I'm going solo. Well, kind of. One of the ladies who's resting (so she can run the relay with me in March) said she'd come cheer me on... so at least I'll have someone to drive me home when I'm done.  :o)  I can't believe I only have 23 days until the run. I haven't even hit 10 miles on the training. I think I do this every time. :oP  I'll get there...

3.25 miles ~ 38 minutes

No comments: