Again, I could have kept going... John was just getting out of the shower when I got home. I could have gone another 20 minutes at least. Oh well.
It's kind of sad... it's dark when I leave in the morning. Which means summer is winding down and fall is coming. I guess the fall part makes me excited (I love running in the fall), but having to wear headlamps and reflective vests makes me sad. The less gear the better.
The sunrise was beautiful this morning. It was warm, but not unbearable. I almost didn't go, but who knows how this week will go and I'll be gone all next week. I've got to squeeze in as many runs as I can this week. I feel like I'm getting faster. I'm not sore when I get home (huge bonus) and I feel strong... but my breathing still isn't what is was last year. This morning was especially bad... but I think it's because I breathed in a bug. :oP I finally had to stop at a gas station and get a drink.
Any way... good run... beautiful morning!
5 miles ~ 56 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment