Monday, April 13, 2015

Catch up AGAIN! 3.5 Miles - 42 minutes

I just don't have much to report. I'm a slacker having a hard time getting back to where I was a few years ago. I guess I just expect it to happen NOW not gradually... I feel the same way about loosing the weight I've gained since I stopped running... I want to drop it all NOW!!  :oP

So here's the catch-up:
March 21 - 3.25 miles ~ 43 minutes 
March 24 - 3.85 miles ~ 59 minutes... LOTS of walking. New shoes weren't working our like I'd hoped. I had to remove the heel shim half way through my run. I guess that shim is only needed in my "worn out" shoes. Thank goodness I ordered another pair.
March 26 - 1.50 miles ~ 20 minutes... I'm not sure what happened this day. But that's pretty sad.
March 31 - 2.5 miles ~ ?? minutes... I hit the treadmill this morning. Listened to a book online. It distracted me a little, but I need my music.
April 1 - 2.5 miles ~ treadmill again ?? minutes
April 3 - 2.5 miles ~ treadmill again ?? minutes
April 7 - 3 miles ~ I'm HATING the treadmill... but glad I don't have to run in 18 mile an hour winds
April 9 - 2.9 miles ~ 39 minutes

TODAY - 3.5 miles ~ 42 minutes... walked the last 8 minutes, but kept a 12 minute mile while I did the 2:1 run/walk. So, I guess I am getting faster. I love my new shoes, but they're working different muscles than my other shoes. I just need to get used to them. My next problem... I need to get something for asthma. I cannot breathe!! My lungs are burning and I can't stop coughing while I'm running. I keep thinking that it's just that my lungs aren't strong like they used to be... but I think I need to get it checked.   I LOVED my run today. Beautiful weather and I wasn't on the treadmill!! Although by the look of the weather, I'll be on there the rest of the week.  :oP

3.5 miles ~ 42 minutes

No comments: