Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 Miles

YEA ME!! I woke up early this morning to get this in... and I really wanted to sleep (not much sleep for me... John snored most of the night again). But I did it! I was only going to go 4 miles, but I got my second wind.  :o)  I almost didn't make it either... I had about 1/10th of a mile to go and Carson woke up... "MOM!! I need to go potty!!" Well, I took off in a sprint... I had to finish those 5 miles!  :o) I went to get him out of bed with just my running pants and sports bra... "Mom, where is your shirt?!? You're all wet!" He told me he'd wait on the toilet while I went and got my shirt.  :o)  I guess I'm embarrassing my son already. No worries Carson... I'll never go out in public in just my sports bra and running pants. I PROMISE!!

5 miles ~ 75 minutes ~ 500 calories