Friday, March 11, 2011

3 Miles

What a morning. John was a snoring chainsaw again last night, so I slept on the couch. About 3:30 I woke up and COULD NOT go back to sleep. I kept thinking that I needed to just get up and run, but I was hoping for sleep. Finally at 5:30 I got up and went in our room to change. John got up shortly after and went in the kitchen to eat breakfast. Just as I was putting on my shoes I hear "MOM!! Woo hoo, Mom!!" Carson was up. GREAT!! "Mom, why you doing the dishes?" I could not figure out what he was talking about... then I realized that he heard John getting a bowl out for cereal. He was up and ready for the day. (sigh)

So far, he's had 2 bowls of cereal (didn't finish either of them), 3 different cups of milk, 2 movies, and then some eggs and french toast with Gracen. He's on his 3rd movie and I'm thinking it's safe to get on the treadmill... we'll see. I've had 2 cans of Dr. Pepper... I'll be making a few pit stops FOR SURE!! At least I'm feeling like I'm awake.  :o) Time is 9:45...

10:15... 2 miles ~ 27 minutes ~ 199 calories... screaming and fighting kids... I'll try more later.

11:45... 1 miles ~ 15 minutes ~ 100 calories... not very good, but at least I didn't stop with 2.  :o)

No comments: