Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 Miles

FINALLY!!  :o)  It took almost 2 hours (between snack time, potty time, "change the movie" time, "mommy come look at this" time) but I did it. Carson would NOT take a nap. There were a LOT of tears and excuses as to why he didn't want to take one... poor kid... poor ME!! I think he's outgrowing his naps. I'm not ready for that! He watched "Despicable Me" twice today. It's the new favorite from the library. We might need to buy it.  :o)
Agnes: Will you read us a bedtime story?
Gru: No.
Agnes: Pretty please?
Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference. 
Hee hee! I wish I could say that to my kids!

Well the 5 miles felt good, I need to do it again!

5 miles ~ 73 minutes (total running time) ~ 503 calories

2 comments:

Bugga said...

Just want you to know that although I don't comment, I do keep up with your runs - inspiration for me to walk! I'm so proud of your motivation to be a runner.

sarah donaldson said...

we had to buy that movie also, after renting it, keeping it to long, and then having them beg to rent it again I bought it for Valentines day. It's the only movie they have asked to watch since. I like that it doesn't have any violence though, just some potty words ;). anyway good job on your runs.