Wednesday, March 9, 2011

6 Miles - YEA ME!!

Well... I did it!! I was going to stop at 4, then I remembered that I really wanted to try for 5. Mile #5 came around and I felt good (and there was a good song playing) so I kept going. I should have been showering and cleaning up the mess in the kitchen (I made 4 loaves of bread today - YUM!!), but I did it!! I don't know if it was the Dr. Pepper, yummy bread, or the peanut butter and apples I ate before that kept me going, whatever it was I need to try it again on Friday!

6 miles ~ 89 minutes ~ 600 calories

PS... I LOVE

1 comment:

sarah donaldson said...

I saw a segment on Good Things Utah where they used these peanut butter jars to make canisters, they took the label off, spray painted the lid, used a cheap cabinet pull that they sprayed painted the same color as the lid and glued it on top. they were so cute, I think they may have glued a cute label on too. I have been meaning to make one so it's good to know that the peanut butter tastes good. :)