Saturday, August 3, 2013

8.6 Miles

This morning was a lot better. Not necessarily faster, but better. I had more energy (probably due to the 5 hour energy swig I took) and my music was more motivating that it was yesterday. I ran my usual loop. I ran some trails to grocery store and got a drink. Then I ran up to the Elementary School and the wind hit me like a wall! I tried to run, but I just couldn't do it. I felt like I was running in place at times. I'd run for a bit, then I'd walk... when I'd decide to start running again, a big gust would hit and I'd stop and walk. At least the wind helped cool me off... and dry me off.  :o)  I walk/ran up to the pond. Got another drink and then ran home, for a grand total of 8.4 miles. The 5 hour energy has worn off now and I could easily fall asleep (not going to happen though). John wants to go hiking with the kids...

8.6 miles ~ 1 hour 37 minutes

No comments: