Thursday, May 29, 2014

20 Minutes :o(

I went back to the PT... I have to start over. I guess I pushed myself to far too fast. My legs were in bad shape... they still feel bruised from the massage she gave me. They told me that I can only increase my time by 5 minutes per week!  :oP  That's going to KILL me!! But, I need to do this. I need to change my thinking... this is for the long haul. I'm changing everything about my running...so I need to stick with it.

This morning I went out for 20 minutes. The weather was amazing and I wish I could have kept going. I noticed a difference in how I run. It's easier to change my running than it was at the beginning. My pace is faster, which is good. Now, to work up the time and miles and LUNG capacity.  :o)  I only went 1.75 miles, but it was good... 3 minutes running 2 minutes walking. I need to get back to the Rec Center so there can be a possibility of actually finishing the race. I guess we'll just see how it goes. There's only 22 days before the race and if my calculations are correct... I'll only be up to 35 minutes of running.  :oP

1.75 Miles ~ 20 minutes

No comments: