Saturday, May 17, 2014

3.5 Miles

Did the usual loop this morning. The weather was PERFECT!! Tank top the whole way.  :o)  Did my run 3 walk 2... which turned into run 2 walk 1. I was tired. But I did pretty good... kept the running pace at about a 9:00. So I'm getting faster on the runs. Now to just work on keeping up with the 3:2 ratio.

I never realized how much a really do love running until it was taken away. I love that it's something I can do... ON MY OWN. My only competition is myself. And I love the solitude of it. I enjoy running with friends, but LOVE running alone. I'm going to do AWESOME on the AF run... because I'm running again and enjoying every minute. It wouldn't hurt if I beat my time either. :o)

3.5 miles ~ 38 minutes

No comments: