This morning I felt like I could have kept going! The weather was perfect... beautiful sunrise. My legs felt great... my lungs were a different story, but you could tell by my pace that it was a good morning. My 3 minute running paces were between 8:45 and 9:15. :o) I'm excited about that. Now to get breathing down and my lungs back up to where they should be.
I'm really bummed about not doing the canyon run, but I'll be at the finish for my friend... who is going to kick some behinds on this race. :o) I have to say that I've been so proud of her doing her training on her own. She's going to do so well!
I'm going to lunch with some of my teammates from last years relay... we're going to try and plan on one later this year or the beginning of next. I need something fun to motivate me to keep going.
28 minutes ~ 2.4 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment