Tuesday, June 10, 2014

28 Minutes

Why is it so hard to get up in the morning? But once I'm up and outside... IT'S GLORIOUS!! The sunrise was beautiful. It was a little windy, but LOVELY! Who ever thought I'd like waking up early and going outside and actually RUNNING?!? :o)  I'm a walking miracle!  :o)

This morning was ok... not too fast. I did run up the same hills I did on Saturday and went a little further before walking. One day, I'll run up all of them without stopping.  :o)  One of my neighbors stopped me at church and told me he saw me running up our street and he said I was crazy for doing it... that made me feel so tough.  :o)  Little did he know, I only made it half way up... but I was sprinting the whole way.

2.5 miles ~ 28 minutes

No comments: