Thursday, October 2, 2014

20 Minutes

Yep... that's right... a short 20 minutes. That's it.  :oP  I'm trying really hard to do what the PT told me to do without jumping ahead of the "Return to Running" program. My right shin wasn't really cooperating this morning. I'm so tired of being sore! I'm ready to try some new shoes, but I'm afraid of spending the money (and it's a lot more than I want to pay for shoes) and having them not help the situation. SIGH! I'm so not ready to retire from the thing I enjoy and never thought I could do. It makes me want to cry when I think of giving it up... who knew I'd become so attached.  :o)

20 Minutes ~ 1.75 miles


"QUOTE OF THE DAY"
If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.

No comments: