These 20 minute sessions seems like no time at all... but I seem to be skipping them. I didn't run ONCE last week. I did hike Angles Landing on the 11th and hiked again (not as hard) last Thursday... does that count for anything? Probably not. :oP I don't know why I seem to be having a hard time getting back in the swing of running. I love it... I think about it all the time... I dream of running fast and far... but when it comes down to it, I can't get myself to lace up my shoes and go out.
Well, last night I just told myself that there was NO choice... I was waking up at 6:00 and running. 5:00 came and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and went. LOVELY!! Really cold... but lovely. I wasn't fast, but my shins aren't hurting. :o) I need to start doing this... getting up early and going before my brain can talk me out of it.
25 minutes ~ 2 miles
9 minutes ~ .6 miles walking home
No comments:
Post a Comment