I still haven't figured out what's going on with my legs. It's frustrating to know what I'm capable of... that I can run... that I can run far... that I didn't quit even though it was hard getting to that point. It's killing me to have this injury that won't seem to heal, no matter how much time I take off...or change my shoes...or event change the way I run. I can't give this up tough...but I can't live with this nagging pain. I do have 5 months before the race I really want to run. So, I need to keep reminding myself to take it slow and do my PT exercises (even though it's KILLING me to not just RUN).
4.5 miles - 1 hour 15 minutes (both days)
"QUOTE OF THE DAY"
Don't try to rush progress. Remember–a step forward, no matter now small, is a step in the right direction.
|
– Kara Goucher
|
No comments:
Post a Comment