First day of this kiddos being off track... so first day of waking up at 5:00 to get some sort of exercise in for the day. I'd forgotten that I kind of like getting up this early to run (or in todays case walk). It's nice to have it out of the way. I may change my mind later today when I'll require a nap or something.
This morning I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes on the treadmill. I did hills on the treadmill... which I kind of liked. Plus the TV wasn't working (it kept cutting out and was fuzzy), but if I walked on an incline of 11% to 15% it worked perfectly... so that was incentive to climb those hills. :o) It was either that or watch walk the track.
60 minutes ~ ?? miles (forget to keep track)
No comments:
Post a Comment