...am I doing it right?
That is funny! "Breaking your foot is not fun...hurting it is fun." Is that what she says? Her and Gavs need to get together for a dance off!
That made me laugh! She is so funny. I loved it.
She is so darling. I love her hair. What a great dancer!
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! GIB A KISS TO HER!
Hey KC, My girls laughed SO hard at this clip. They kept asking me to play it again! Then they said, when can we go over to her house to play?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is funny! "Breaking your foot is not fun...hurting it is fun." Is that what she says? Her and Gavs need to get together for a dance off!
That made me laugh! She is so funny. I loved it.
She is so darling. I love her hair. What a great dancer!
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! GIB A KISS TO HER!
Hey KC, My girls laughed SO hard at this clip. They kept asking me to play it again! Then they said, when can we go over to her house to play?
Post a Comment