I love how Chy can remember everything her kids say. I decided to write down a few of the things Gracen says... or at least said lately.
"Mom look... there isn't a whole moon, just a toenail moon. I guess the rest is hiding."
"Mom, can we keep Carson? He's kind of cute."
While we were in St. George she noticed the "D" up on the hill. When I explained it was for Dixie College she said "No it's not! 'D' is for Daddy!"
You can tell what movies Gracen watches by what she says. This word came from Lady and the Tranp... "Mom I have a surprise for you. They're VERY expensive." (she handed me some dandelions)
We were watching Jungle Book and at the end they have a little Music Video of the Jonas Brothers singing. She asked who they were. Later in the video she said "Look mom, they're Jonah's brothers and those screaming girls are Adam's sisters."
4 comments:
That last one was hillarious! What a silly girl.
LOL @ "Jonah's brothers and Adam's sisters"
I agreee...JONAHS brothers is the best quote of the day My girls are going to love that one!haha What a doll
Those were so cute. I loved the one about her Daddy, He is good enough to put his D on the mountain!
I was totally laughing too about "JOnah's brothers" We'll have to remember that one forever!
Post a Comment