Friday, October 17, 2008
Hey Mom... know what?
In the past, Gracen has gotten into a lot of trouble for putting her own tooth paste on her tooth brush. Usually because she squeezes half the tube onto her tooth brush and her teeth are pink with it. This morning she came into the kitchen holding her tooth brush with a small dot of tooth paste she had put on herself. She was very nervous because she knows she's not suppose to do it, but then she said, "Hey Mom, know what? I just got a little tooth paste because my breff stinks. See... (holding her hand over her mouth... to check her breath... hhhaaa, hhhaaa)." How can you be mad at that. And who told her her "breff" stinks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! She says the funniest things and I am so glad you are documenting it before you forget!
What is it with 3 year olds loving tooth paste? We have a 3 year old here that loves to eat tooth paste and it usually isn't because her "breff stinks!"
Post a Comment