As soon as we got to the class she immediately made friends with a little girl named Cameron. They ran around together the whole class.
Somersaults...
Backwards somersaults...
Cartwheels, back-bends, front walk-overs, and flips. OK, so maybe they didn't learn them as much as they tried them. Mostly they ran around and tried not to run into each other.
6 comments:
She's a little pro...she looked like she was absolutely lovin' it. I loved her soft little tumbling suit.
I love watching that little Chanch scamper around. She seems so excited. I loved watching her "somerflops."
I love that she was rubbing her "soft suit.". That's so darling!
haha that movie is HILARIOUS! Kids just rollin all over the place having a great time! Wish Claire could join her! cute suit kC!
Good job Gracen. What a great way to get some of that little girl energy out!
Great job Gracen! Next time you and Ella get together you can practice somersaults together!
Post a Comment