Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grubs and Gracen

We finally got "GRUBS" in our grass in the front. It's killed off big chunks and it looks pretty bad. But, the worse part is Gracen found them tonight. She figured out how to lift up the dead grass and what do you know...There are "cute and sweet" litttle white grubs under the grass. She LOVED them. She was going on and on about how darling and wiggly they were.
"Aren't these sweet and cute mom? I love them. I found them under the grass in little holes."
GROSS!! SRCUB THOSE HANDS!! EWWWWW!

4 comments:

Em said...

I've never heard of grubs, but if you use the word "dead" in the same sentence with grub...they can't be something you want your sweet darling to have in her hand! Eeeewww!

Paige Holley said...

Oh! You can see the love in her eyes:)

Unknown said...

Oh no, your poor grass. You need to let some chickens go for a few days on that thing. Good luck. I love her love for bugs :)

Unknown said...

Really that above comment is from me Brooke oops