Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playing boat

Most of my day is spent "trying" to play with Gracen. I'm just no good at it... sometimes I give it a try. But, Aaron dove right in when he came over yesterday.
Aaron played "boat" with Gracen... which consisted of him laying on the bed with all her animals around her. THANKS!! Gracen needed someone to play with. What a good uncle!

4 comments:

Em said...

That's my kind of playing...anytime when I'm lying down and the children are playing around me...hospital, baby, etc. Boats a new one though. I'll have to suggest that next time I plkay with a little one. :)

chyayn said...

looks like Uncle Aaron is taking a little nap on the boat!:) Ask Aaron to play motorcycle next time...he puts a little more energy into that one!:) Wish he could come play with US!

Paige Holley said...

haha! Those pictures are funny because just yesterday Aaron told me about his time playing boat with Gracen...hope you enjoyed your shut eye.

Brooke said...

I am famous for playing boat! I used to play with Adam, and I would be "sick Granny" that would lay on the boat and Adam would jump off and go swim around looking for fish to feed me :)
Looks like fun guys!