Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not much going on

Aaron and John were making fun of my posts... so I just didn't post this week. But really there was not much going on in our little world. I was trying to post every day but, maybe I'll just start posting once a week or when something actually happens.

We got to watch Ella last Friday. Gracen was in HEAVEN. They played dress-ups and ran around like crazy girls.
You know how mom always says take a picture with your heart... I was doing just that and realized that my camera was close. Carson's just waiting to go to church.
The Fashion Diva strikes again.
After school on Monday, Gracen wanted to paint the pictures of her family... she got most of the paint on her nose. My little paint sniffer.
I went in to the bathroom this morning and this is what I came out to find. Little "Princess" Carson.
Poor kid! There's many more years of this I'm sure.
My crazy kids!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Who cares what the boys think, us blogger women like new posts DAILY! I always looked forward to your posts, don't stop, just don't let them look at it. I love to hear about your day.
Kids look like they are growing a still cute :)
Love you KC

Bright-Mom said...

Love the photo of Princess Carson! Stephen has a stroke when the girls "dress" Bowen up or put bows in his hair...or even worse, give him a purse to carry around! Poor boys!

Em said...

I'm with Ros...I love both princess' in your family. I also love all your posts.

chyayn said...

hey! What did aaron say about your blog? Wasnt HE the one who got us all started on this? He should be proud of you...I dont see him ever posting...like brooke said, we LOVE a daily update! KEEP IT UP SIS!:) CUTE CUTE KIDS!