Thursday, September 11, 2008

Halloween Decision 2008

I LOVE HALLOWEEN... and, yes, I'm already getting ready for it (in September... sad I know). So... I'm taking a vote. Should Gracen be a Flapper (the white string comes off) or a Pirate? The Pirate skirt is actually her Little Red Riding Hood skirt... and it still fits! All I need is a hat and some boots (she already has a ring and eye patch) So, I might as well use it. Maybe save the Flapper for next year? What do you say?

2 comments:

Paige Holley said...

They are both so cute! Maybe she could be a pirate for Brooke's party and a flapper trick-or-treating. She would look cute no matter what.

Brooke said...

I vote for the pirate this year, and the flapper next. You are so creative! Did you make BOTH of those???!!!
Although, I must tell you, this might be the last year YOU get to choose her costume. She may come up with her own idea. I am having that problem with Jones wanting to be a Power Ranger...he has never even watched that show. So enjoy your decision while you can!